Rota systems administrator
Type of Employment: Full Time
Location: Lye, West midlands
Hours: 35hrs per week
Job Reference Number: #RSA01
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with the ability to problem solve, have great attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
You will work as part of a busy office-based team that supports 250+ employees and 40+ service users.
The role will require you to monitor staffing levels over all areas of the business, liaising with managers to ensure they are adequately staffed and have followed process in ensuring safe staffing levels.
You will regularly communicate with external agencies to provide enough staff and maintain up to date profiles to ensure compliance with CQC regulations. Communicate regularly with the company’s bank staff to advise them on available work opportunities.
Other duties include:
- Work with the Human resources department to help recruit suitable candidates.
- Monitor holiday taken by employees and have oversight on how this is managed.
- Complete regular updates of rotas and check for patterns and irregular occurrences.
- Have flexibility to work with multiple departments within the organisation.
- Reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Previous experience or background in social care and learning disabilities advantageous.
- Experience in producing Rotas.
- Experience of working with Microsoft office packages is essential, specifically excel.
- Ability to keep accurate and detailed records.
- Previous experience in handling telephone calls and other administrative duties.
- Able to work under pressure and problem solve.
- Work with Individuals with complex needs and challenging behaviour patterns.
- Must be confident, able to overcome challenges and the ability to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Work within multiple departments including Human Resources and Training.
We offer our employees a full comprehensive training package, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme and progression opportunities.