Quality Assurance Administrator
Type of Employment: Full Time
Location: Lye, West midlands
Hours: 35hrs per week
Salary: £17,400 basic annual
Job Reference Number: #RSA01
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with the ability to problem solve, have great attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
Inshore support are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual with the ability to problem solve, with great attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
You will work as part of a busy office-based team that supports 250+ employees and 40+ service users. As part of this team, you will work face to face with all levels of employee and our residents providing support in all aspects of service quality.
The role will require you to monitor care service quality in compliance with the CQC fundamental standards and company policies. You will liaise with individual services to set action plans and support them in becoming compliant with the company auditing process. You will conduct scheduled quality inspections by attending services to examine documents and records. You will regularly communicate with registered managers supplying support and feedback following inspections and producing improvement plans.
- Previous experience or background in social care and learning disabilities.
- Experience in quality auditing and monitoring in a social care setting beneficial.
- A sound understanding of CQC fundamental standards.
- Experience of working with Microsoft office packages.
- Ability to keep accurate and detailed records.
- Previous experience in handling telephone calls and other administrative duties.
- Able to work under pressure and problem solve.
- Work with Individuals with complex needs and challenging behaviour patterns.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Work within multiple departments including Human Resources and Training.
- Must hold a full and valid UK driver’s license and own vehicle.
We offer our employees a full comprehensive training package, 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, pension scheme and progression opportunities.